Individual and Church Customers
Merchandise Return Policy
- Merchandise being returned from a customer must be returned and received by Pathway Press within 4 weeks of the date of the invoice included with the merchandise.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice provided by Pathway Press.
- A restocking fee of 5% will be applied to Sunday school curriculum returns. (Five percent is derived from total credit amount requested.)
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed return authorization form. This form is available below by clicking on the link.
- Only clean, saleable merchandise will be accepted.
- Only current merchandise can be accepted for credit.
- Out-of-print or discontinued items are not returnable.
- CD and DVD returns must be unopened.
- All customers are financially responsible for freight charges incurred during return shipment to Pathway Press, unless the error was incurred by Pathway Press.
- All packages must have a return address.
- All items should be packed well and in the original packaging, if possible.
- If original packaging is not feasible, all merchandise should be packed to prevent damage during shipment. The condition in which Pathway Press receives the merchandise will determine whether or not a return request is granted.
- Make sure merchandise is tightly packed and secured with packing peanuts or other security.
- All packages with mixed titles should be prominently marked on the outside of the package.
- If applicable, please package same series, volumes or identical titles in the same package.
- If a package is breakable, please mark “FRAGILE” on the package.