The “Pastor Care Series” is a series of 16 booklets all written from a Pentecostal perspective that offer answers, clarity, and direction on important issues for followers of Christ.
FIVE of each of the 16 booklets come with the 16-slot, metal swivel display rack that churches can keep in their lobbies for their parishioners.
- Why Church?
- Heaven and the Afterlife
- Why Should I Tithe?
- The Operation of Spiritual Gifts
- Spirit-Filled Worship
- Speaking in Tongues: The Initial Evidence of Holy Spirit Baptism
- Same-Sex Marriage: A Biblical Perspective (Part 1)
- Same-Sex Marriage: A Biblical Perspective (Part 2)
- Should Christians Keep the Sabbath Day?
- Repentance in the Christian Life
- Perils of the “Hyper-Grace” Movement
- Dealing with Depression and Anxiety
- Cremation: The Believer’s Option?
- Consecration and Sanctification
- Beer, Wine, & Liquors: Total Abstinence
- Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?