Kids need loving leaders, at home and at church, who will nurture their spiritual development.
This book’s eleven chapters are packed with sixty principles from ten children’s leaders to help you love, lead, and feed children.
- Leadership LessonsTony P. Lane
- Partnering With ParentsLynn M. Miller
- Shepherding ChildrenTamitha Lynch
- Building a Ministry TeamTrent Black
- Effective CommunicationThadd Peavy
- Teaching Doctrine to KidsLance Colkmire
- Creating a Culture of WorshipAlicia White
- Evangelizing ChildrenRetta Graham
- Outreach MinistryCindy Hunnicutt
- Counseling ChildrenHillary May
- Ministering to AbusedLance Colkmire