This kit contains all 14 of the Gracie’s Guides books, the Activity Guide, as well as promo materials. Kids will learn lessons in these books that will help to keep them from making some big mistakes. Topics include bullying, tobacco and vaping, addiction in the home, facing suicide, fire and police relationships, positive self-image, being kind, prescription drug safety, internet safety, dangers of texting and driving, and kids with special needs.
They form the core of the Elementary SADD curriculum that schools are using across West Virginia and other parts of the country. In addition, police departments, fire departments, social workers, and behavioral health institutions are buying Gracie Kits to use as a tool to help educate children on these pertinent issues.
What’s inside the box!
- Large Sticker
- Notebook with pen
- Cell Phone Stand/Card Holder
- Fun magnifying glass bookmark
- A guide showing all of the Activity Books
Gracie’s Guide Books
- Gracie Learns About the Dangers of Addiction
- Gracie Says NO to Tobacco and Vaping
- Gracie Learns About the Dangers of Prescription Drugs
- Gracie’s Guide to Cyber Safety
- Gracie’s Guide to Prevention of Suicide
- How to Deal with Bullying
- Staying Postitive
- Bike Safety
- Gracie’s Guide to the Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Police Officers are our Friends
- Special Friends Learn About Recycling
- Fire Safety Story
- Be Kind
- Scavenger Hunt