Finally—here is a simple, natural way to systematically teach the doctrines of the Bible! This Pentecostal teaching catechism can be used in six ways and utilizes an easy to understand, Q&A format for learning (and explaining) what the Bible really teaches about our Christian faith. Included is a shorter catechism suitable for a quicker, cursory overview, and a longer catechism with full, supporting scripture quotations which is excellent for teaching, online mentoring, discipling, or personal devotions.
And—a never before published instant classic, Church of God Declaration of Faith: A History. For the first time, we have an actual history of how the Church of God Declaration of Faith came into being. Author James Beaty has given us a heavily annotated, insightful, and enjoyable journey into the history of who we, as the church of God are and what we believe. This is a treat for leaders and laity alike.
- Q&A Format- includes a shorter Catechism AND a longer format with complete scripture references and quotes
- Six different fully explained outlined ways to use. Can be used for mentoring, discipling or teaching
- Use online, small groups, classes, or church-wide
- Includes never before published Declaration of Faith: A history
- Appendices include D.O.F. and doctrinal/practical commitments