Kids need loving leaders, at home and at church, who will nurture their spiritual development.
This book's eleven chapters are packed with sixty principles from ten children's leaders to help you love, lead, and feed children.
- Leadership Lessons—Tony P. Lane
- Partnering With Parents—Lynn M. Miller
- Shepherding Children—Tamitha Lynch
- Building a Ministry Team—Trent Black
- Effective Communication—Thadd Peavy
- Teaching Doctrine to Kids—Lance Colkmire
- Creating a Culture of Worship—Alicia White
- Evangelizing Children—Retta Graham
- Outreach Ministry—Cindy Hunnicutt
- Counseling Children—Hillary May
- Ministering to Abused—Lance Colkmire