Everything you need for a full year of children`s church adventures—preschool through elementary!
A 60-minute adventure takes your kids through the Discovery Trails to learn about the Bible story, Worship Trails to sing praises, share and pray, Wildlife Trails for the fun and creative craft and games related to the Bible story, and Happy Trails to review the Bible story, memory verse and songs.
The 4th and 5th graders participate as helpers in the "Park Patrol." These older children assist the leader, perform puppet skits, and help with snacks, games, and crafts.
There's Something for Every Child in Noah's Park!
- Preschool through Elementary age levels
- Cost-effective program for a full year
- Pump up you lessons with downloadable resources from the Internet!
- Each lesson includes a Bible story, object lesson, and Bible memory themed snacks, crafts and activities
- Books are perforated to make it easy to give teachers the materials they need for the Sundays they teach
- Completely reproducible
The One-Year Kit Provides Everything You Need for an Entire Year!
- Two Noah's Park Puppets
- Five Guide Books (Leader's, Snacks and Games, Crafts, Puppet Skits, "Park Patrol" Older Elementary Training Book)
- Cool Puppet Skits for all Lessons and All Age Levels
- Lesson-Based Snacks
- Train Older Children to Be Your "Park Patrol" Helpers
- Tons of Options!